SUNSET Djerba
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference

comment 8 commentaires:

Jul on December 27, 2010 at 1:11 PM said...

yes .... it said the great Kurt Vonnegut

Prince said...

Thanks Julia, how's the photo?
it's in Aghir (Midoun), near the fishers small bridge

Jul on December 27, 2010 at 3:20 PM said...

Kamel .. of course I remember .... you know, I know their way to Djerba ... picture perfect sunsets ..... all I can remember .... and 5 minutes after sunset ...

Prince said...

I know that you know. that view makes everyone attracted, to meditation about life and universe creation

Jul on December 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

You know, I know that you know what I know ...))) This is our philosophy to remain silent .... and know without words ...

Jul on December 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM said...

HOW MUCH TRAFFIC IN ON-LINE .. how little real love ..

irina itkina on December 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM said...

Grand finale ending a dramatic story of life performance. It is the realization of your true nature.
Swami Parmanand Ji Maharaj

Prince said...

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

 
© LIFE NEWS | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger